TurnT UP News is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of any personal information about our users. Your privacy is always at the top of our priorities, and we are focused on protecting it from unauthorized access.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Our Services do not collect personal information for our customers.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you are on our website
- Usage Data: TurnT UP News may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Users details: If you create an account, we ask for information such as your email, name. All this information is used to personalize your experience or send you onboarding emails and invoices.
- Payment information: If you become a paying customer, we will collect your payment card information through our payment gateway Stripe, Inc. The payment information is never sent to our servers and therefore, we are not collecting/storing it on our own servers.
- When you subscribe to a newsletter on our website
- Contact details: On our website, we have a form that allows you to subscribe to different feeds of email notifications.
- When you use our services
- Server logs: We monitor your usage, and log requests that you make. Those logs can include IP address, geo localization information, browser type, etc.
- When you contact our support
- Support conversation: If you reach out via email, we keep conversations and other data you might send during those exchanges. When you delete your account, those conversations are removed within 90 days.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TurnT UP News collects your personal data fairly and lawfully and in accordance with any applicable law (including California Consumer Privacy Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), with our Terms of Services. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient, and personalized experience.
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide our service: When creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Service which allows us to process your data to give you access to TurnT UP News. This way, you can have an account on our platform, save and process prospects, outreach to them, invite other team members, etc.
- Offer customer support: We provide customer support to help you take full advantage of our service or fix any problem you encounter.
- Fight fraud: We actively fight credit card fraud and misuse of our services by detecting risk patterns.
- Market new services: Regularly, we launch new services. We’ll let users know about those releases if they have asked us to keep them up to date.
- Perform any other function: that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Platform or the TurnT UP News Services.
TurnT UP News may use the data collected for other purposes, which you will be informed of at the time the data is collected and be asked to accept.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TurnT UP News retains the personal information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide the Services to our customers and in accordance with our terms of service. Once it is deleted, TurnT UP News removes almost everything within 90 days. To the extent not deleted by our customers, TurnT UP News may also retain and use certain personal information for a reasonable period of time thereafter as necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms of service.
- WHAT THIRD-PARTY SERVICES DO WE USE TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
* Dan, here you know better than I do what services you are going to use on your platform. Feel free to exclude those that are not relevant to your business.
- Google AdWords
- LinkedIn, Inc.
- Zapier, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- Heroku (Salesforce.com, Inc.)
- Briteverify, LLC
- Hunter.io, Inc.
- Calendly, LLC
- Google GSuite (Google LLC)
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC)
- Office 365 (Microsoft)
- Slack (Salesforce.com, Inc.)
- Stripe, Inc.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have certain data protection rights. TurnT UP News aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access/portability
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data […] The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
As a customer, you have access to your personal information through our website.
- Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
As a customer, you can change your personal data right from our website.
- Right to be forgotten & Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
As a customer, all your user’s data is erased within 90 days after you cancel your account.
As a user, you can request the deletion of your data at any time at [email protected] After verification of your identity, a written confirmation of the correct deletion will be given within the next 30 days.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident and the processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to that information.
- Right to Know – You have a right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you. You also have a right to request additional information about our collection, use, disclosure, or sale of such personal information. Note that we have provided much of this information in this privacy statement. You may make such a “request to know” by contacting us at [email protected]
- Right to Request Deletion – You also have a right to request that we delete personal information under certain circumstances, subject to a number of exceptions. To make a request to delete, contact us at [email protected]
- Right to Opt-Out – You have a right to opt-out from future “sales” of personal information. Note that the CCPA defines “sell” and “personal information” very broadly, and some of our data sharing described in this privacy statement may be considered a “sale” under those definitions. In particular, we let advertising and analytics providers collect IP addresses, cookie IDs, and mobile IDs through our sites and Service when you use our online services, but do not “sell” any other types of personal information.
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights under the CCPA. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require the agent to provide proof you have authorized it to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
Further, to provide or delete specific pieces of personal information we will need to verify your identity to the degree of certainty required by law.
Finally, you have a right to receive notice of our practices at or before collection of personal information, and you have a right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights set out in the CCPA.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. However, transactional emails are essential part of email-system and to stop receiving them, you must cancel the service completely.
We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails.
Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. They are used by many websites to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices, such as a handheld phone or computer.
We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
Categories of cookies:
Strictly Necessary, Functional, Performance, and Targeting.
Strictly Necessary cookies are required to deliver security and enable core site functionality and cannot be turned off.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default; however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Platform and the services we can provide to you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies.
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to providing the Website and Services to you and cannot be turned off. They provide necessary security settings or help you use our websites’ features and Services as expected (including remembering your cookie consent preferences). We place Strictly Necessary cookies.
Functional cookies allow us to remember choices you make about the kind of experience you want on our Platform and to provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, a functional cookie is required to remember which language you prefer. You may choose to opt out of these cookies, but if you do, various functions of the websites or Services may be unavailable to you or may not work as intended.
Performance cookies help us learn how you use our Platform to help improve their performance and design. These cookies provide us with aggregated statistical information such as number of page visits, page load speeds, how long a user spends on a particular page, and the types of browsers or devices used to access our system.
These third party cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Platform so they can deliver ads for relevant products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
We use to collect information about how users access our platform – for example, the number of users on a website, how long they stay on the site for, and what parts of the site they visit.
Here are some examples of how to change your browser settings:
For Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9):
- Internet Options
- Set up as you wish
- Show advanced settings
- Set up as you wish
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Menu “Tools”
- Tab “Privacy”
- Set up as you wish
- Set up as you wish
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
TurnT UP News will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
After the expiry of this period, we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
Disclosure of data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to We or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Information security experts
- We regularly consult with our developers and experts if and when urgent issues arise with the Platform or if there are scheduled feature releases or upgrades.
- Our cloud hosting provider will only be asked to access the data in the event the Platform is down or is experiencing server issues.
We may consult with security experts to ensure continuous Platform safety and compliance.
- YOUR CONSENT
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising from this Contract shall be heard and determined by the competent jurisdiction of the courts in Nevada, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of law.
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contacts Data Protection Officer, at [email protected]